
The annual Fathers & Sons Campout was held last weekend. We had lovely weather and the boys had a fabulous time getting in the dirt, playing with fire, hiking, cooking over the fire, telling stories, playing catch, burning sticks and the occasional marshmallow. What a handsome crew! Good times were had by all!


Now thats some talented marshmallow eating. Notice how he is using only his teeth so that his lips don't get sticky. Very tricky!
4 comments:
Looks like a Bunch of Fun! Nothing better than boys night out! The marshemello looks Delish! What Fun things did you Katry and Zab do?
Nothing I Love more than the dirty, smokey clothes after a good fun campout! Glad you all had Fun!
They all look so much like their Dad, but at the same time have a lot of Thompson in them. It's a great mix! They really are good looking boys! Seeing those pics makes me want to go camping!
Heather.. I didn't mean to type Zab. I know his name is Zeb! I'm a Ding Dong!
Isn't camping great?! You can get sticky and dirty and no one cares. It's a perfect father and son activity.
Post a Comment