What a CUTIE PIE! I can't wait to kiss and hold this little Fella! I'm sure he has lots of new tricks to show us! Where are you guys and how are you holding up with all the events you have going on? I wish I could have been some help during all of this. We can't wait to PARTY with you guys... only a few more days! HOT DOG! xoxoxo
"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails.
I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp.
I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children.
I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden.
I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder.
I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley
The Founders
True Love doesn't have a happy ending- True Love never ends
4 comments:
Fun times!! Kai has grown so much! He is such a little cutie!! I loved reading the birthday interview for Kaleb, that's such a great idea.
So cute. I just love those first real smiles. He is adorable.
What a cutie! What a lucky kid to get to come to you! We miss you guys so much, and are excited to follow your blog! Update, update. love ya!
What a CUTIE PIE! I can't wait to kiss and hold this little Fella! I'm sure he has lots of new tricks to show us! Where are you guys and how are you holding up with all the events you have going on? I wish I could have been some help during all of this. We can't wait to PARTY with you guys... only a few more days! HOT DOG!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment