
Hey- I just figured out how to add more than five pictures to a post. Unfortunately, they didn't tag on to the end of the post like I wanted them too. Anyway- here are some more pictures I like from the festivities.

Uncle Kaleb teaching Brig a new tie style.

All the grand people in the family. Parents and kiddos

Kaleb if you can't remember that wedding date- you are in trouble! :) The wedding was so super sweet. Both Kaleb and Staven had great Sealers. They had a tastey luncheon before the sealing and a fun program. We made up another diddy honoring the couple. It was to the tune of "Rise and Shout". Brigham is so creative in coming up with things like that. If the other song we did was out of tune- this one was even more so. Oops! Anyway- it was fun. After the luncheon we had a few hours to kill so we went to Farmington- then came back for the wedding. After pictures etc. it was quite late, but we were all hungry- so we went out to eat at Fudruckers. It was fun gabbing the night away.

I loved this picture of the girls all holding Lindsey's dress.

Twirling Angels

Before and during the recption on Saturday we had a bit of a drizzle. I thought it was lovely. The reception was a lot of fun. There was a bouncing ball and cotton candy for the kids. There was also a chocolate fountain for dessert and the kids were all covered in chocolate. Good thing the pictures were before the party.

Towards the end there was a fun dance with a lot of party music. It was fun dancing under the lights.
1 comment:
It was a Magical night! I am so UPSET... how did I miss your family singing a song? Was I changing my clothes. Never even heard about it. Did someone record it? cause I want to see it!!!! I'm sure you were amazing as always! I could go for that chocolate fountain right now with all those yummy things to dip in it!
Post a Comment