September 07, 2008

Temporary Quarters

I was just looking through my pictures today and realized that I need to post these pictures of our temporary living arrangements. We moved into this home on July 21st. It has four bedrooms and four bathrooms. We love the neighborhood. It is in a cul de sac, and the kids have great friends right next door. The best part about it is the back yard. It is big and has great grass. If you know us- you know we love grass. It harkens back to our grass farming days in El Paso. Strange to live in a place where it is virtually effortless.
Brig just said today. I can't believe we have only lived here a month- it seems like much longer than that. We like this happy little house- but we like even more watching our home being built. :)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like Heaven... real grass and lots of it! I'd like to mow it, lay on it and Enjoy the fresh cut grass smell! Mmmmmm!

Brittany Stone said...

It looks like a great place. It will be hard to have to relocate again so soon. I want to see the step by step progress of the new place too!