Kind words can be short, but their echoes truly endless.

Katry made this jar of love for me- just for fun. It has little slips of paper inside- 50 of them! I get to read one each day. I'm a lucky mom, and she is an angel. Thanks for being so thoughtful Katry! I LOVE YOU!
2 comments:
What a Sweetheart! You will TREASURE that forever! I will be thinking of you each day as you read another reason she loves you! Love that darling photo of you Katry!
Hey there, I have so much to comment on.......
What a neat gift!
We loved conference too and were so sad when it was over. ( it is so nice to hear it, now it is time to live it!)
Love all your little soccer players. Did you get to see it on TV?
Congrats on your house. I like your brick/rock choices.
Post a Comment