November 04, 2008

Redd Haven Rising IV

We now have windows in. Yea! The last two weeks they have put in the plumbing and mechanical things- heating duct work etc. The electrician is supposed to be here this week, but he has yet to show up. I tried taking some interior pictures- but they didn't turn out very well. Too confusing.
Anyway, here is a picture of the back. It is a walk out basement. So that is why it looks a little different on one side. Its coming along! Fun stuff.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

It seems to be going up so fast! How fun for you guys to be able to watch it be built!

adrianne s. said...

Oh, how exciting! It looks beautiful even undone! Your Halloween looks like fun, too! I love Kaleb's cowboy/dinosaur get-up!

Kelly said...

Oh it is sooooo pretty! I am loving watching it as it comes together. I think you should have a family campout sleep over now that you have windows and doors.
I love it love it!

Your Halloween sounded wonderful and the kids looked great. What a fun happy day~! What a treat to have a Dad that can make casts. FUN! I am happy to hear it was just part of the coustume.

The Loesevitz Family - said...

Hey guys! Glad to see you're doing well!

http://loesevitzs.blogspot.com

Greg and Lynne said...

It's so nice to drop in on your blog every now and then. We are so happy for you but still envious of you being in Idaho Falls. We hope to be back out there soon. Dr. Durbin and his office send all of you their best.

Shauna said...

What a great blog you have here! Thanks for sharing :)