January 09, 2009

Snow Options

If you don't shovel the snow off your driveway right away... then you have the option of using it as a sledding hill. Good times, right out your front door

If you are crazy...then you have the option of making a snow angel right next to the hot tub.
We were very surprised, but even Kaleb jumped right into the mix....twice!

3 comments:

The Loesevitz Family - said...

That's awesome! lol

Kelly said...

WOW what a Fun Family Activity! Did you get a brain freeze? I think I might have dipped my toe in the snow and called it Quits! Looks way too cold for me! Brrr! Way to be so Tough Kaleb! You guys are Crazy!!! Take a dip for me, then give eachother a body bump then yell my Name... I'll be listening! xoxoxo

Shannon said...

Strangely enough, I love the hot tub/snow combo, and since a hot tub is one of Micah's deepest desires,we are sure to have one someday. Aaahhh...my muscles are relaxing just thinking about it...:)