Last weekend we headed to Boise for Brig's soccer tournament. Between games we watched Monsters vs. Aliens on an IMAX screen in 3D. It was a fun show. Brig got to play in two games on Saturday. He added several goals to his resume. He missed the two Sunday games but they won the tournament. Saturday it was pouring rain on and off. Our truck got stuck in the mud pit and another truck, fortunately, towed us out.
Hangin' low.
Other things may change us, but we start and end with family. Anthony Brandt
Fun times in the Redd household! I haven't blogged in a while so it was good to catch up on you guys. I'm also wondering if anything is happening between Jaleah and your cute neighbor? :)
"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails.
I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp.
I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children.
I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden.
I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder.
I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley
The Founders
True Love doesn't have a happy ending- True Love never ends
3 comments:
Looks like Fun! We hit that movie a couple weeks ago and were Lucky enough ot wear those "Goofy glasses"... Fun!
Way to play so Great Brig!
Yeah, Kai's diaper is nearly dragging! I bet that was hard to walk in!!! Congrats to Katry!!
Fun times in the Redd household! I haven't blogged in a while so it was good to catch up on you guys. I'm also wondering if anything is happening between Jaleah and your cute neighbor? :)
Post a Comment