December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve

Our cute family put on a stellar performance of The Nativity again this year. Katry was Mary and Kaleb was Joseph.
The three wise guys- Brig insisted on being shirtless for both his shepherd and wise man costume. I think he likes his muscles.
Kai joined the cast as Jesus, the little boy, when the wise men came to visit. I love having this production recorded year after year to watch the changes in our kiddos.
Katry and I snuggling under our favorite Christmas blanket, thanks GmaT. We had just finished giving one of our gifts to each other- our little "Love Notes', books. I loved reading all the nice things that everyone had to say about each other. There was such a great feeling of LOVE in our home afterwards.
After watching a movie, trying to find Santa online, having a treat and building forts for sleeping in, the kids settled down for a night of rest- or well, they hung out together anyway.
Sweet Dreams!

No comments: