April 30, 2010

Monkey Business

The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance; the wise grows it under his feet.

5 comments:

Nicki said...

What cutie's!! Happy birthday to little Kai! He is cute as can be (even with a flower in his hair:)!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that quote!

Kelly said...

Monkeys Indeed! Wish we could come play along with you! Looks like Seth got a new summer hair-do.. looken good! love you all

adrianne s. said...

What sweet monkeys!! Kai looks even busier than Stella! Sorry I'm so late to respond to your question... my big camera is a Nikon D60 and I also use a little Canon Powershot when we are out and about so I don't have to carry the bigger camera and lenses. The Nikon is awesome, especially if you are willing to take it off of auto and try some manual photography! Good luck if you haven't already found a new one!

Shaela said...

Looks like fun!