Our little Katryanna Angel Eyes (her dad's nickname for her) just turned 12. Be still my heart! I don't like seeing her getting so old- cause I want her to stay my little one forever, but I am super excited to have her joining me in Young Womens.
We celebrated her birthday in Utah with all of the Redds during our reunion. Grammy made these delicious cakes for her. Best frosting ever. Then we came home and celebrated again.
The young women gave her a huge poster full of candy bars. She was in heaven.
She wanted an ice cream cake roll, so we made one. It was sooo good.
Katry is the BEST!
She is sooo sweet, responsible, capable, caring, a great dessert maker, best babysitter, loved by all her siblings, athletic, smart & beautiful- just to name a few.
Katry was really excited to get her ear's pierced and get a camera for her birthday.
Katry- we ADORE you! Thanks for being so AMAZING!
No comments:
Post a Comment