November 15, 2010

We've got the moves!

These pictures speak for themselves!
Katry had the best moves- cause she was the winner!
Kai- was hilarious!  After every roll of the ball he would hop up and down clapping until the ball reached the end.  He kept saying, "I love this game!"

The reverse granny and the slide.
League Redd

4 comments:

Kelly said...

You make for one Good looken Bowling team! Looks like a Fun night! We'd love to take you on one night...
The Thompson's vs The Redd's

Charity said...

Too much fun! Love the moves :)

D, A, B, Z, and Ak said...

Good reminder that I need to take my kids bowling! It's for all ages!!! (:

Jawbeaver said...

Heather, can you put me in contact with Brigham. We attended the Russian branch today here in Tallinn. It brought back good memories of when Brigham and I arrived twenty years ago. I want to pass on greetings from our old friends... John Webster (jawbeaver@yahoo.com)