Day 2 started out with a hike up Hidden Canyon. I dropped my camera lid on the shuttle- so I was waiting for it to come back around when I saw our next door neighbors get off a shuttle. Crazy small world.
Dad and Brigham were the kid carrying champs. I was so grateful to have such a big son to help carry the load. He was so awesome to help out without any complaining.
This was a gorgeous hike.
It was a beautiful canyon with lots of scrambling and just enough danger to make it exciting.
I love this contrast of the dry red rock and the moss covered rock right across from each other.
Dad said to Kai- Isn't this beautiful!?! To which Kai replied- This is awesome! Girls are beautiful!
This is the scary/exhilarating part. We climbed around this narrow cliff ledge with a metal chain to keep us aloft.
I am so glad the little ones were tied down in those backpacks.
Yeah! It was exciting alright!
The views were soooo amazing! After this hike Brigham decided he wanted to make it a yearly tradition. It was just so delightful in every way!
2 comments:
Oh Beautiful! The views and Girls! So Cute! I am so glad you all had such a great time! You have now made me HOMESICK for those red mountains. Wish we were hiking them all together.. someday soon!
Zion is one of our favorite places in the world! One of the many perks of living in beautiful southern Utah. Sad you were close and we didn't get to see you! Next time call us, we'd love to meet up for a hike :)
Post a Comment