July 23, 2011

Girls Camp

I didn't pull out the camera this year until just before we left- but Girls Camp was super!  It was a stake sponsered camp this year and they did it by levels- so Katry stayed with all the 2nd years.  I didn't have any responsibilities so I could just float around and visit with all of my girls in each of the camps.  I would have preferred to have our ward all together but it was a great experience.
Some highlights:
The Slide with Black Mumbo and Steve.
The Tree of Life experience- I got to stand at the top by the tree of life and welcome all of our young women and leaders and congratulate them for making it.  It was amazing to feel some of the love our Heavenly Father has for each of us and His joy at having us do what is right.  It was a truly powerful experience- loved hearing everyones testimonies after it.
Ward Testimony Meeting
Water Fights
Mouse in my tent- we found it at 2 in the morning- I cried like a baby!  It was the funniest thing you have ever seen- 5 women jumping around hooting and hollering- Crazy!
Square Ice Cream
Singing in the Trees
Amazing Race- Certification

No comments: