August 06, 2011

Slide Rock

No trip to Sedona is complete without a trip up Oak Creek Canyon and a slip-n-slide ride down Slide Rock.
Uncle Micah showing us his flipping prowess.
Cliff Jumpers
Cliff jumping Ladies
Slide rock is just that- rock you can slide down.  A natural water slide in the river.  Its a fun little ride.  The whole area is so much smaller than I remember as a little kiddo.  We used to go a lot as little kids.  I left my camera in the car- but got these pics from Aunt Kelly.  Thanks!  I don't have a shot- but Kai and Kaleb also braved the chilly water and experienced the joy of Slide Rock for themselves.  I even slid down a couple of times!
Uncle Micah and the boys!
The Gang!
This is at a creek near our resort.  Love these guys!
Little Kai finding a bit of sunshine to warm up his face.

No comments: