Happy Veteran's Day! My words cannot express the gratitude I feel for our wonderful veterans. Our little community does a great job celebrating. This year Seth's school had a fun parade of flag bedecked ATV's. Seth, Laini, Kaleb, Kai and I drove along with them. I wish I had gotten a picture it was a great sight. They also had a neat assembly with many great tributes. Then we headed over to Brig's school where Brigham was a guest of honor. They had about 25 vet's there and did a great job honoring them and all who have served.
God Bless America! Land that We LOVE!
1 comment:
Yea for our Vets! We are all so Blessed to live in America! Give Brigham a big Hug from all of us and tell him thank you for his Service! I'd like to hug you too Heather.. just thinking about his time in Iraq makes me get Tender!
We Love you Guys!
Post a Comment