March 03, 2012

yOWza!

Warning BLOOD ahead!!!
Our little monkey Kai met his match when he collided with our granite counter top.  He is frequently on our countertops jumping to his dad.  Sometimes he jumps without warning.  This time he jumped just as his dad bent down to wipe Elaina's hands.  He slid right across his back and whacked his head on the counter.  OUCH!
He was very brave while his dad sewed him up on that very same counter top!
Soooo grateful to have a Dad that can take care of these cuts and and scrapes.
I think he is going to have a  Harry Potter scar of sorts!
All bandaged up and.....
already back to jumping off of things again!
He's crazy and we wouldn't change a thing about him!



4 comments:

Jessica said...

What a major gash! Did he get any numbing agent?

reddhottredds said...

Ok....I seriously could not look at the pics once I saw the blood. I can't handle it....so I didn't read what happened, but I will have NEphi read it and pass the story along to me ha ha.

Mark and Jaleah Tuttle said...

KAI GUY!!! OUCHY! That is such a bummer bud! NExt time make sure daddy knows your jumpin! Sure love ya!

Kelly said...

Oh Nuts! Glad Dr. Redd was able to hook u up with a new head! Wish I could deliver you some ice cream!