Birthday Interview with
Kaleb: age 8
Who is your best friend? Conner J
What is your favorite thing to do? Play with my family
What is your favorite color? red
What is your favorite food? Chick-Fil-A
What do you like to do with your family? work together , play soccer, basketball, and go on walks
What is your favorite toy? my remote control monster truck
What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a missionary.
What makes you happy? When people are loving.
What makes you sad? when someone is mean and hurts my feelings
What is your favorite show to watch? Star Wars
What is your Favorite book? I Ain't Gonna Paint No More, and stories of Jesus
What do you love to learn about? animals
What was the best part of your birthday? going to I-Jump
Where do you like to go? Farmington
What is your favorite treat? Fun Dips
What do you think about before falling asleep? I like to think about all the fun I had that day and think about what is going to happen tomorrow.
What is your favorite game? Speed
What is your favorite fruit? Mango
Kaleb is such a tenderhearted, sweet guy!
We love you Kaleb!
No comments:
Post a Comment