This year we headed up the mountains for our family reunion. I think we ought to do that every year. I loved camping with all of us together. Grandpa and GmaT had picked out the perfect spot, secluded and beautiful!
A lil' hot chocolate to warm the bones in the morning!
Happy Campers!
We brought up the four wheelers and enjoyed a very dusty ride.
Then we "cleaned off" in the lake.
Brigham Squared and Uncle Mark
Uncle Micah, Lexi and Aunt Tipp
Look at this lovely treasure found in the lake.
Fearless canoers.
And here he is in his full glory. A little Asian woman asked to take a picture with him.
Taking some little peeps out for a spin.
Aunt Ash and Uncle Stave
Uncle Mark working his magic on Cupcake!
Best part of the day- campfire!
Seriously so much fun! Thanks for the great memories!


1 comment:
I totally agree!! We need to do this every year!! So so fun!
Post a Comment