March 15, 2009
Redd Haven- Risen (well mostly)
This is our final update on the house. It is mostly completed and we are moving in TOMORROW! We are pretty excited.
The front of the house is still missing the white columns.
This is looking from the Great room into the kitchen. (the blue tape is to keep people off the floor- it was recently sealed)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Funny...we just thought that you included the blue tape as part of your decorating :) The place looks wonderful!! We are excited for you guys to finally enjoy your creation.
WOW!!! Surely looks fabulous! The only way it wil be better is once your sweet family love permeates the walls. Redd Haven will be just that. Love, Mom
Yay for your home!!!!! It is so beautiful! So excited to come up and see it! Bet you can't wait to make it all homey with fun pictures and stuff! Looks awesome guys!
Wow, Redds...so glad to know yer finally comin' home! May it always be a house of love, a house of prayer, a house of peace, a house of God...I'm sure I didn't get that reference right, but you get my drift! Congratulations to you all! We love you!
If I ever make it your way - can I come visit??? (: Looks great - I have no doubts you will have great memories in that home.
And I loved the pictures in Montana!!! Love the snow and swimsuit shots and the daredevils!!! Gotta love those things our children see!
Keep up the good job with parenting!!! Good example you are - even miles away!
Diddo to what Mike said! Love the house. Looks just Like you... I love it! What a Happy time. Wish I could help move you in.
Your trip looks like a Blast!
xoxoxo
What a beautiful home! I love the dark wood. Good luck with the move! Your probably a pro at moving by now though :)
Wish we could come over and see it in real life!! So beautiful...what a fun project to build it/design it from the ground up. Talk about an awesome payoff!
Wow! It looks so beautiful!! Way to go, maybe architectural and interior designing could be a plan B for you guys!! COngratulations and have fun unpacking!!!
Post a Comment