October 05, 2009

Congratulations Mark and Jaleah!


My gorgeous little sister married her Prince Charming- well two weeks ago now. I am so happy for her- she was a beautiful bride and I loved seeing her and Mark so in love. A perfect love!Sadly, I had only a lousy disposable camera to record the festivities.

It was a beautiful day for a wedding.

The reception the night before was so pretty. The decorations were yellow and orange- their favorite colors. They had these amazing flower ice sculptures. I took a picture- but apparently my camera was too lame for it to be developed. It was a beautiful night- but a bit chilly for those who weren't prepared.

These are all the siblings and spouses of the bride and groom.These are my kids one year ago on the temple grounds.
And then this year- Kai is the only one who has changed much. Well and Brig looks older to me too. He is certainly taller.
We headed over to the Visitor's center to check things out.
Fourteen years and more crazy in love than ever!
I love to see the temple- I'm going there someday!
Posers!

It is astonishing how little one feels alone, when one loves!

No comments: